Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Still Working for New Anime Ongoing!!

Latest Update: January 18, 2017

Become a Follower of This Blog / Website
Just Click the "Blog Follower" section with any of your valid I.D account then the system will take care of the rest. ENJOY YOUR STAY!!
I've made a lot of changes in this Website. if you click for a certain Anime in the "ANIME LIST" just "SKIP AD" just like you always do when Downloading a File :)

All Anime Here is:
Old Anime: 320p Fine Quality
420p: 50-70mb Standard Quality
720p: 80-90mb High Definition

BRIEFING: 

- Please be more detailed when you reporting broken links especially in Mediafire if the file is:
Deleted or Invalid 
Belong to Suspended Account
- Access Denied
(In this case I will no longer upload it in Mediafire. so I'll use EmbedUpload for Access Denied files)

- All ANIME here is ENGLISH SUBBED.
- some of them are DUAL AUDIO (always check the LABELS)
- NO RAW ANIME files here!

- If you noticed that we have few comments here in our site, it is because I always removed them after I listed down your Request,Suggestion & Report about the broken links. So don't panic when your comments are gone, it's not like I ignore you at all. 

NOTICE: 

- Rapidshare limit their downloads for Free User so, I will no longer use it. Best Alternative for Rapid      Share is 2Shared :)
- Sharebeast & 4Shared is also one of my alternative.
- 4Shared: just register to them and keep your Account Logged In.

well, it doesn't matter which host as long as the files still kickin' :)

PROBLEM that you may encounter in the Website: 

1. Problem :
What is ".apd" (which means AnimePoinksDownload) file? How to watch it ?

Solution :
".apd" Files that are Simply Renamed Container/Version of Original .mkv and .mp4 Files
Use VLC Media Player or Media Player Classic to Watch them or just simple change the .apd to .mkv

Internet Download Manager / IDM:
To Support your IDM with .apd open your IDM > Downloads > Options > Files Type and ADD the "APD"
STEP 1: Go to Options
⇣⇣

STEP 2: go to Files Type and ADD the "APD" then click OK
⇣⇣

I'm Only doing this for Acces Denied Files but EmbedUpload is always be my Alternative


I'm Starting to Return to my Original host. which is Mediafire.
We decided that this action will take our files even longer in Mediafire Host if we change the extension of the files co'z Mediafire is very strict when it comes to Video Format.

It's up to you if you want to rename the files!
Now that I explained it, no more asking about this issue okay?
Thank You &  Enjoy Your Stay :)

P.S: Credit to all ENCODERS (including me) not all of the Anime in APD is my encode but all of them are my own upload in my OWN ACCOUNT

-Admin-Poinks

12 comments:

  1. thank you so much! I like your work very much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should update more often...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you

    bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!!!! WALLPAPER ANIME FULL HD?

    ReplyDelete
  4. दोस्तों आप सभी को नमस्कार,
    यदि आप छत्तीसगढ़ प्रदेश में हो रहे विभिन्न सरकारी नौकरी के बारे में जानना चाहते है तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट पर जा सकते हैं. http://www.jobskind.com
    यह एक ऐसी वेबसाइट है जिस पर आप छत्‍तीसगढ़़ में होने वाले समस्‍त प्रकार की रोजगार सूचना संबंधी जानकारी प्राप्‍त कर सकते हैं। अब आपको कहीं भी और किसी भी वेबसाइट में बार-बार जाना नहीं पड़ेगा, आप www.jobskind.com पर आईये और सभी रोजगार सूचनाएं एक ही स्‍थान पर पाइये। एक बार जरूर विजीट करें।

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waow Nice Post.. its really lovely and benefitable post. I am dying in love with your post.
    I am game developer kindly check my Game
    Traffic Racer

    ReplyDelete